CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

The WINNER of the Father's Day Card Challenge is....

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Father's day and took time to appreciate the special Father's in your life! So in honor of Father's Day, I issued a challenge to you all to create a Father's Day card and share your creations with me...well only one soul was up for the challenge and so is my uncontested WINNER of my Father's Day BLOG CANDY!!!!

And the Winner is....


Christina of  CG-Says!!!
You can see the beautiful Father's Day Card Christina created for my challenge on her blog HERE.


Thanks for accepting my challenge Christina and playing along! Please send me an email with your contact info so I can get your blog candy out to you this week. I will update this post with a picture of the blog candy that Christina won!!

hugs,

9 comments:

CG said...

Thank you!!!!!! I can't believe I missed this...the week went too fast! I loved having this prompt, I never would have made the card without it, and I'm very pleased with the result. My email is cgsayssomethingloudly [at] gmail [dot] com

Jo said...

You left a comment on my blog asking where I get the Rub 'n Buff, I got it at my local Michael's craft store, or you can get it at JoAnns also.

Danielle Flanders said...

Hi there,
I received your note on my blog, thank you! To answer your questions about the vellum Garden Variety Mini Album, the vellum was just from the craft store. I am not sure who it was made by, I ran out and haven't been able to get back to the store to get more. But I'm pretty sure I bought it at AC Moore. I just folded it in half and punched a notch out of the tops of the pockets with a circle punch. I stitched up the sides with yellow thread and a zig zag stitch with my sewing machine. (just a regular setting and speed, nothing special!) I hope that helps! Thanks,
Danielle

csbe said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.csbe

avacare said...

oh wow this is just brilliant the detail is just fantastic hugsavacare

avacare said...

oh wow this is just brilliant the detail is just fantastic hugsavacare

avacare said...

oh wow this is just brilliant the detail is just fantastic hugs Avacare

Veltechuniv said...


I enjoyed reading your post and I like your take on the issue. Thanks. Veltech

Steph said...

Sorry, I only just saw your comment asking about my ink drawer inserts. They are from a UK company- here is the link: http://www.storage4crafts.co.uk/shop/index.php/furniture/best-craft-organiser/drawers-inserts.html