It's that time again bloggers and crafters! Father's Day is almost upon us! Have you made or purchased your cards yet? Well this time I made my cards! This first card is one I made for a customer to give to his father who enjoys fishing. This is my very first time making a masculine card, and while the card looks simple enough, it took me a while to come up with a concept I was OK with...
- Card Front patterned paper: Max and Whiskers Collection by Basic Grey
- Fisherman and water: Cricut Sampler Cartridge
- "Happy Father's Day" Sentiment: Cricut Holiday Cakes Cartridge
- "Papi": Sesame Street Font Cartridge
- Card Inside: Fishing pole cutout: Just Because Cricut Cartridge
- Sentiments, water and inside card base were cut using Bazzill cardstock