CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Hey Friends!

Here is a Mother's Day Card my made for a customer. My customer's Mother likes roses and butterflies, so this is what I came up with. 

The Front:
The Inside:

The Recipe

  1. Yikes! I can't recall the name of the patterned paper right now. The roses are by Recollections and I sprayed them with pearl Glimmer Mist so it has a shimmer. 
  2. I cut the mat for the sentiments from the Spellbinders Label 6 dies.
  3. I added cream lace that I also sprayed with pearl Glimmer Mist and added flat back pearls. I also punched a tiny butterfly from a punch and added pearls to it.
  4. Everything is inked with Cats Eyes Inks by ColorBox.
Believe it or not but it took me a LONG time to figure out how I wanted to design this card! But I LOVE how it came out! And my Customer did too! 

Thanks for Looking!

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Very beautiful and elegant card, Vernetta! I can help you with your paper - it is from the Mariposa stack by DieCuts With A View. It is one gorgeous stack of paper.

IslandV said...

YES! Thanks Lindy! How Could I forget that gorgeous stack! I have been hoarding it for awhile! LOL this is the FIRST paper from it I have used. It is SO PRETTY!

Do What You Love said...

I LOVE this card - especially the papers - I have the Mariposa stack too and you really did a great job with the flowers - love Recollection flowers! How elegant with the lace - you did a super wonderful job!

Netta said...

beautiful cards