CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Karaoke!!

This is a picture of me doing karaoke at one of my friends/co-workers house back in 2007 I think...she was having her first BBQ in her new home and the guys was cracking some joke or something and apparently her then boyfriend...now husband took a pic of me laughing...I DIDN'T even know til after the fact! LOL

It is hard to tell...but the paper I rolled has music notes all over it. It shows a little on the rolled part...
I still want to add some stuff...like a microphone from the Hannah Montana cart and what else do you think I should add? I feel like it is missing something! I wanted to POP another color...like a shimmery red or some peeks of hot pink or something but can't figure where. I was thinking of cutting some stars with the same shimmery silver as I did the word karaoke and adding it...

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Vernetta!!! Glad to see you back posting! I like your layout pages. Hope you don't neglect us so long ever again -- LOL!!!

Dakota Bear said...

I like the layouts just the way they are.

How did you get the shapes of the pictures and mats?

IslandV said...

@ Audrey, I know! I am trying to keep on top of it! I still have more to post! I just got tired! LOL

@ Dakota, I cut the picture out with my cricut. I measured it out in design studio...put my pic on the mat and cut!

Do What You Love said...

Vernetta, this is so cute (so is your blog, girl)! I love the paper and what you did with the photo; very cool!

Beebeebabs said...

Great layout tfs

Beeceecreativity said...

Vernetta, great pages .. love the colouring, the fussy cut borders and the accents are super... wonderful page.. hugs Bev

Nubian Crafter said...

Great LO!!! I love the colors. TFS