CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spring ATC Swap at Crop Chocolate

Hey Friends and Crafters!

I hope all you Mothers out there had a WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!

I know I have not posted in a HOT Minute but I have been busy crafting...I just need to catch up on posting!

I participated in an ATC swap hosted by the FAB JeepMama(Paula) over at Crop Chocolate. It is a FAB One Deal at a Time Website with AWESOME Scrappy stuff so Check it out!

Moving along, the theme was SPRING, so I created these cute and bright...kinda whimsical ATCs to depict spring.



Some close ups




The Recipe

  1. First I embossed the Cuttlebug Bloom Dots and the Flowers folder from the "with Love" folder borders set and the Spellbinders Impressabilities: Tulips onto manila card stock.
  2. Using the Spellbinders embossing plate as a stencil, I painted the tulips and stems with various colors of acrylic paint. For the Cuttlebug embossing because the impressions are deeper, I could easily paint the flowers with various colors of acrylic paints.
  3. I finished off these ATCs by adding bling, buttons, Bees, pearls, trim and stickles to jazz it up. I also added grass some of the ATCs as well.
The result is a set of fun, bright, whimsical SPRING ATCS! I LOVE how they came out! I need to make a set for my own collection!

Thanks for looking! 
Hugs, V

1 comments:

Do What You Love said...

V, these turned out so cute. They are beautiful - great job painting! I love how they are different. They're just beautiful.